The City and County of Denver provided your e-mail address to Denver Health in order for us to give you an invitation code to get the COVID-19 Vaccine.
If you would like to schedule your vaccination, follow these steps:
1. If you do not have a Denver Health MyChart account, sign up for a Denver Health MyChart account.
2. Now that you have a MyChart Account, click Schedule An Appointment.
3. Click the COVID-19 Vaccine card:
4. If asked for an invitation code, enter your personal invitation code:
This code is unique to you. Once it has been used no one else can use it.
5. Answer the rest of the scheduling questions, choose a time and place that is convenient for you, and schedule your appointment.
6. You know your appointment is scheduled when you get the green check mark which says appointment scheduled on this confirmation screen:
You can also call the Denver Health Appointment Center at 303-436-4949, and one of our schedulers will help you. They may ask for your invitation code so please have it ready. Wait times may be long as volume has increased, but we want to help get your appointment scheduled as soon as possible.
We look forward to vaccinating you as soon as we can.