COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduling Process
All remaining staff members can now schedule their vaccinations.
- Filling out the vaccine pre-registration form is no longer a required step in the process.
Employees who had not yet scheduled a vaccination appointment-
You should have received an invitation code from MyChart on Jan. 20.
If you need to create a MyChart Account:
- To create a MyChart account, go to MyChart.DenverHealth.org or download the MyChart app on your cell phone.
- For help setting up your MyChart account or logging in
Call MyChart Support
Monday thru Friday 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Please note: The Help Desk cannot assist with this request.
Once you have a MyChart Account or if you already have a MyChart account:
- Log in to MyChart and click on "Schedule an Appointment."
- Click on "COVID-19 Vaccine."
- Enter the personal code that was sent via email on Jan. 20.
- Schedule Your Vaccine: Please schedule your appointment right before you are scheduled to be off for a day or two in case you have mild post-vaccine symptoms. If that is not possible, schedule the next best option and notify your manager so they may work with you to facilitate your coverage while you leave the unit to get vaccinated or if you feel ill after receiving it.
- Get Your First Dose; Schedule Your Second: After you have completed your vaccine appointment you will be asked to wait for 15 minutes to be monitored for a reaction. During that time, you will receive an invite through MyChart to schedule your 2nd vaccination.