COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduling Process
1. Fill Out the COVID-19 Vaccination Pre-Registration Form: All employees should have received the pre-registration invitation via email the week of December 7. All staff should complete this form to indicate if they are interested in, might be interested in, or are not interested in receiving the vaccine. Only those employees answering yes they are interested or may be interested will receive a MyChart communication about scheduling. If you change your mind at any time, email COVID_Vaccine@dhha.org to request another form.
2. Ensure You Have a MyChart Account (Setup Help is Available): Communication about vaccine scheduling will be sent to the email associated with your MyChart account. If you do not have a MyChart account, you will receive an invite to set one up. If you are having trouble scheduling or setting up your MyChart account:
Call MyChart Support at 303-602-4380
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Please note: The Help Desk cannot assist with this request.
If you filled out the COVID-19 Vaccination Pre-Registration Form but have not received further communication, please do the following: Log In to MyChart to see if you have an invitation for vaccine registration. For login or support help: Call MyChart support at 303-602-4380. If no invitation to register exists in MyChart, email COVID_Vaccine@dhha.org.
3. Receive Your Invitation: Once your MyChart account is active, you will receive an invitation to schedule your first of two appointments through MyChart. Important note: You need to LOG IN to MyChart to view the invitation to schedule the vaccination. The push from MyChart to text or email might not happen if you have blocked notifications/emails from MyChart or if you have a different email associated with MyChart than you usually use. Contact MyChart support for any MyChart access issues.
4. Schedule Your Vaccine: Schedule your appointment before you are scheduled to be off for a day or two in case you have mild post-vaccine symptoms. If not possible, schedule the next best option and notify your manager so they may work with you to facilitate coverage while you leave the unit to get vaccinated or if you feel ill after receiving it.
5. Get Your First Dose; Schedule Your Second: After your vaccine appointment is complete, you will wait 15 minutes to be monitored for a reaction. During that time, you will receive an invitation through MyChart to schedule your 2nd vaccination.