There is emerging evidence that pregnant women are at a small increased risk of severe COVID-19 infection. If you are pregnant, please take precautions to avoid the risk of becoming infected both in the workplace and at home.
- Always use the recommended personal protective equipment.
- If your job involves working with patients who are suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19, you may request accommodations from your manager.
- We highly encourage leaders to be flexible in assisting pregnant employees to find safer job responsibilities if at all possible.
- If you are unable to find an alternative work assignment you may apply for an unpaid personal leave of absence by contacting the Leave of Absence office at LOAFMLprocess@dhha.org.
- Your manager may also contact the labor pool at email@example.com to register you for alternative work assignments that may be available in our organization.
- Please note that alternative work assignments are not guaranteed.
- Be sure that you and your family members follow the current public health recommendations.
- Interact with only those in your household;
- Maintain social distance of six feet at all times;
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.