An application is required to receive paid time off under the Colorado HFWA
Intermittent employees click here for the intermittent employee application.
- Employees are responsible for filling out and submitting the application to the leave of absence office at LOAFMLprocess@dhha.org.
- Applications need to be submitted as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days from the first date of absence.
- Please note, PTO will initially be used to cover this absence, and will be returned to the employee upon application processing. Any adjustments to PTO or pay will be completed within two pay periods.
- The application can be accessed online at here, or on the LOA subsite
- This process is for Denver Health employees. Contractors will need to work through their staffing agency.
- Beginning January 1, 2021 intermittent employees will now start accruing Intermittent leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, up to a maximum of 48 hours per year).
- Intermittent employees will code time as INT_SICK and submit the 2021 HFWA Paid Sick and Safe Time application to LOAFMLProcess@dhha.org.