Curbside testing appointments are quick appointments, 5 mins in length. Use the quick reg/scheduling process.
1. For registration:
- Collect name, DOB, phone number, basic demographics, and insurance.
- Consents- Reason: Verbal
- Schedule patients for the Curbside Outbreak Testing (864) with LOP RN LAB or Montbello RN LAB
- Appt Note:
a. For DH Employees: Employee Covid Testing
b. For City Employees: City Covid Testing
c. For General Public: Covid Testing
d. If a City Employee is claiming Worker’s Comp, tell them to bring their paperwork to the appt.
Note: Bypass other warnings and information.
CHECK IN APPTS
- When checking in the patient ask for name, DOB, phone number. Verify photo id and insurance care. Consents- Reason: Verbal
2. Create HAR and add insurance. No copy at this time.
• IF a City Employee has Worker’s Comp paperwork, make copies.
3. Add a HAR Note DH Registration- Add Account Note (389) and the comment Covid Testing.